main features of wxWorkshop
wxWorkshop incorporates PMF
(Project Management Framework).
This allows anyone to build their own IDE-like applications,
and is an extremely powerful tool for developers. We
strongly encourage active take-up and development of PMF.
Imagine developing a family of applications with interchangeable
components and a common, sophisticated user interface.
PMF is still developing: come and help make a difference.
- Workspace management
- Multiple project management within a workspace
- Syntax highlighting source code editor
- Compilation of projects from within the IDE using command-line
- Undo/Redo capabilities
- WYSIWYG dialog design
- Sizer support
- Non-sizer-based dialog layouts
- Multi-widget selection/editing/movement
- Support for all wxWidgets-supported widgets are included, and
adding non-standard widgets (ones not part of wxWidgets but based on
forms) is possible
- All properties of all widgets are editable from within wxWorkshop
- Tabbed dialogs
- Grid support
- C++ (other languages planned) source code generation of
for dialogs created in the RAD
- Resource (dialog) files generated in XML format using the
- wxDbGrid support
- Tab traversal assignment
- Lots more!
DETAILS COMING SOON!